Wednesday, March 27, 2013

HORSE THEMED BIRTHDAY PARTY

Even though Elise didn't want me to make her cake, she did let me take care of the party favors - and we were both thrilled with how they turned out. I ordered a chocolate mold online and made the white chocolate horses. Then I found the little metal pails, bandannas, ribbon and horse themed charms at Hobby Lobby.

 
We also both loved the cake that Ricks bakery made for her (actually cupcakes very cleverly placed and decorated)


It was a great day out at Rico Enterprises - the kids all helped groom and saddle the horses - and enjoyed the riding - a HUGE thanks to Rachel Sargent for hosting us.




And there was a fun pinata filled with candy to end the festivities - in the shape of a horse, of course!!


1 comment:

  1. Loved this horses themed birthday bash. These photos were so nice to have a look at. I also had organized so many parties in the last month. There were 2 birthdays, one baby shower and a bridal shower one after the other. I had booked the most affordable venues in Los Angeles for these parties and learned a lot of party planning skills while working on these events. Everyone praised my skills a lot.

    ReplyDelete