Friday, April 26, 2013

CHAMCELLO

My husband was out late earlier this week, he had a rezoning meeting and a committee meeting following his regular work day. I had just brushed my teeth and climbed into bed with my book when he walked through the door, but we hadn't had a chance to connect all day, so I threw on a dressing gown and met him in the kitchen for a cocktail and a catch up.
I was in the mood for something with a shot of chambord, and looking up recipes super quick, I came across a variation of this Chamcello. We didn't have the exact ingredients called for, but we had some fun substitutions - I thought the lemony flavor of the limoncello would complement the raspberry flavored chambord.

CHAMCELLO


1 ounce chambord
1 ounce limoncello
1 ounce cranberry juice

shake all ingredients together over ice, pour into a martini glass.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment