Thursday, April 26, 2012

ROSE MARGARITA

I was so excited to make these cocktails for a dear friends bridal shower - I thought the rose water was wonderfully girly! Thankfully I tried one the night before, because I found the mixture to be quite awful, and would have been disappointed to serve it to a roomful of guests! I thought it was too strong, and would have been greatly improved with added sugar.

ROSE MARGARITA


6 tablespoons tequila
3 tablespoons grand marnier, or other orange liqueur
3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1/2 teaspoon rose water

Fill cocktail shaker with ice cubes. Add tequila, grand marnier, lime juice, and rose water. Shake well. Strain into martini glasses. Garnish drinks with lime slices.
Makes 2.
Enjoy!

Recipe adapted from Bon Appetit, April 2009
www.bonappetit.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment