Wednesday, December 21, 2011

CARAMEL DIP

This recipe was given to me by my mother, who in turn got it from a lady in her walking group. It was so good, I could have eaten it right out of the bowl.
I used a lemon pudding mix in the place of the vanilla - because that was what I had on hand. But I didn't think it was quite as good as the original recipe - either way I imagine it would take quite a lot of walking to counteract the calories consumed - but it is definitely worth it.

CARAMEL DIP


8 ounces cream cheese
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup sour cream
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1 cup milk
small package of instant vanilla pudding mix

Beat together the cream cheese, and brown sugar until smooth. Add the sour cream, vanilla, lemon juice milk and vanilla pudding mix one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Chill at least one hour. Serve with fruit, plain cookies, and/or marshmallows.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment