Wednesday, December 14, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS


I discovered this Gin a while back, and LOVED it!! I don't usually enjoy gin, and could never understand the attraction my husband had to a refreshing gin and tonic on a hot summers day - until Brandons!!
I then came to find out it is made right here in Arkansas, at the first legal distillery in this state - and everything is sourced from Arkansas - the grains, barrels, boxes, labels - everything!!
I am very excited to try their vodka and they also make Arkansas Lightning (unaged whiskey) and Arkansas young bourbon whiskey.
We recently hosted a dinner party and I wanted to start with a fun, seasonal cocktail - this simple, delicious mix was perfect. A festive start to a fabulous evening!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS


1 ounce gin
1 ounce cranberry juice
1 teaspoon lemon juice
club soda

Pour gin and juices into glass filled with ice, stir, top with club soda.
Garnish with cranberries.
Enjoy!

Recipe adapted from About.Com Cocktails
cocktails.about.com/

1 comment:

  1. We just discovered Brandon's as well! So far we've just had the vodka (which was great), and we can't wait to try the gin, bourbon, and Arkansas lightning.

    ReplyDelete