Monday, December 12, 2011

RASPBERRY BRIE TARTS

I wanted to take an appetizer to a friends birthday party, but my day ended up being much busier than I had anticipated. I didn't have time to make what I had originally planned but I remembered the tarts my sister-in-law had graciously and effortlessly whipped up for us when we last visited her beautiful Texas home.

RASPBERRY BRIE TARTS



10 slices white bread
5 ounces of brie, cut into cubes
raspberry jam

Heat oven to 375F.
Grease a 20 hole mini-muffin pan.
Flatten the slices of bread with a rolling pin, then cut out circles with a cookie cutter. Press the circles into the mini-muffin pan.
Brush with melted butter, bake for 7-8 minutes, until toasted.
Take the pieces of bread out of the muffin pans, place them on a cookie sheet. Fill with pieces of brie and raspberry jam.
Place back in oven for 4-5 minutes until the cheese is melted.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment