Saturday, September 14, 2013

BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP

I wanted to celebrate the end of the first week of school, with a Happy Hour - to allow the kids to play and the parents to chat and relax.
I had a full and busy week, and a full and busy day, so kept it very simple - beyond cleaning my house, buying a fruit tray, and baking refrigerated cookie dough, I didn't do much at all.
However, I had been craving this Buffalo Chicken Dip, and wanted to make it for a crowd, as it is extremely difficult for me to stop eating it once I start, so the more people I can share it with, the better!

BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP


2 (10 ounce) cans of chunk chicken, drained
2 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese, softened
1 cup of ranch dressing
3/4 cup pepper sauce (such as Frank's Red Hot)
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 bunch celery, cleaned and chopped into pieces
crackers

Heat chicken, cream cheese and ranch dressing in a skillet, until warmed through. Add the pepper sauce and the cheddar cheese. Cook, stirring until blended and heated through.
Transfer mixture to a slow cooker, cover and cook on Low setting until hot and bubbly.
Serve with celery sticks and crackers.
Enjoy! and please share recipedoodle with your friends!

Recipe adapted from All Recipes
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/buffalo-chicken-dip/

No comments:

Post a Comment